EduHelp Areas of Interest
Guiding parents, assisting them with concerns and how to assist their child in the school system
- Homework Management Tips
- Study Methods
- Assistance identifying possible signs of learning differences and referrals to the appropriate and recommended professional. Please note we do not diagnose.
- How to discover your child’s their strengths and challenges.
- How to give your child a holistic backing - so that they can develop their current abilities by looking at academics (mentally), socially (developing friendships and networks) and emotionally (self-awareness).
Assisting pre-grade R, Grade R, Foundation Phase and Intermediate Phase learners
Literacy, Numeracy and Adjusting the Schooling System/Classroom
- Grade Transition
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Educational support
- Using techniques personalised for each child, we work on their challenges and/or on improving their current skills and abilities.
- We offer a safe and loving place for children who may excel academically, yet socially and emotionally need support.
- Literacy and reading difficulties
- Numeracy difficulties
- Low attention spans
- Difficulties sitting still
- Organisational Skills
Preparing Grade R for Grade 1
- Visual, hearing, movement and touch skills
- Foundations of numeracy and language skills: number and alphabet knowledge
- Skills needed School Readiness
- We enhance your child’s expression skills, allowing them to ask questions with ease and learn independently
- We use your child’s preferred learning methods, working with them according to their ability, and progress at a level that is comfortable for them.
- We develop your child’s creative and analytical abilities, laying a solid foundation for educational and social growth.
Preparation for Grade 8
- We prepare Grade 7 learners for high school: emotional and academic readiness
- Developing confident communication skills, comprehension abilities as well as creative, abstract and analytical thinking
- Written and oral skills
- Study and revision methods
Grades 0 – 12
Struggling with Comprehension? Difficulties reading with meaning? Writing with Expression? Expressing your thoughts? Finishing work on time? Study Struggles?
- Understanding the foundations and concepts of English
- Reading, comprehension and writing
- Essays, assignments, tests and exams
- Orals, storytelling and presentations
- Learning using your own skills
EduHelp focuses on enrichment, facilitation and support learning
- individual and tailor-made enrichment and support
- learning challenges as well as diagnosed and recognised disabilities
- experience in Aspergers, ADHD/ADD, Downs Syndrome amongst others
- a special interest in dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dyslexia and specific language impairment
- learning differently to accommodate all learners
- holistic approach
- life skills